Requests for Letters ... Please:
- Write to your local papers--try to connect to local politics, events, the newspaper.
- Keep letters 200 words or less, or in accordance with letter to the editor policies.
- In the letter name your local legislator and any other relevant legislator.
- Mention Last Tree Laws to encourage membership - please respect our contribution.
- Modify as newspapers prefer originality and "new" information.
- Send, then call the paper to ensure receipt of your letter to the editor, or drop off in person.
- Share letters written and to whom sent in the comment box below!